Question
Posted by: Sex addict II | 2007/03/30

sex addict II

Having read Nick, Estelle, Candy etc.. and the answers to my problem way back about 60 questions ago, I've come to the conclusion that love is love and sex is sex. So now i have a new problem I love my wife more than heaven and earth itself, BUT need sex constantly. Both of these statements are non-negotiable. My wife is a twice a month girl. I'm a twice a day boy.
I will not leave my wife, cannot tell her for fear of her leaving, have tried to talk to her about her lack of sex drive (or my abnormal one) what do you do ???

No, don't get trapped by the way you use language. You do NOT "need sex constantly" --- nobody does. Maybe you WANT it constantly, or think about it very frequently, but that's far from the same as NEEDING it. Now, there's room for lots of useful compromise between twice a month and twice a day, and this is where mariage counselling could help you two to find a compromise which suits both of you better than the current situation.

8
Posted by: Annelize | 2007/04/02

Your wife loves you. Shes not going to run away like goldilocks if you tell her that you would like to have sex a bit more. I do not need romance to want to have sex, but if sex becomes boring and more like a routine thing than anything else, it does put me off and I'd rather just sleap then. Mabe you should spice up things in bed!

Reply to Annelize
Posted by: Tango | 2007/03/31

Consult with a Sexologist.

Reply to Tango
Posted by: sex addict II | 2007/03/31

message to CS:
your message makes lots of sense, but I do not have the courage to "come out" to my wife and ask her for councelling, however i feel a good step would be some type of help for me first, how and where do i find some professional help for my problem, fees aren't an issue and would prefer prof. priv. help.

Reply to sex addict II
Posted by: Jess | 2007/03/30

I completely agree with Echelle.....Women dont just 'want' sex the way men do, we need romance, tenderness and lots of affection! I myself enjoy sex every single day but only because im with a man that makes me feel sexy and knows what foreplay is.....whereas when i was with my ex, i never wanted to do it because he was totally unromantic and thought it was his right to just get it when he felt like it without having to try!!!!!
Try making her feel special and doing little romantic things for her instead of just coming out with "i want sex'!!!

Reply to Jess
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/03/30

You know what? It's quite easy to make your wife "want" sex! Romance is the key...

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: anon | 2007/03/30

God gave you two hands!

Reply to anon
Posted by: doodle | 2007/03/30

because you fear your wife leaving you dont tell her? how selfish is that? your in a relationship where your wife doesnt know what she is dealing with. how honest is that? your life is all about you you you and stuff whatever anyone else wants or needs. fine have your sex and do whatever you want to do but if you love your wife so much you should be honest with her and let the woman you love make her decision about being with you be based on who you really are and not what you make her believe....... it's disgusting. have no moral issue with the sex bit but disgusted at your deception and what you consider love to be all about.......

Reply to doodle
Posted by: FlowerChild | 2007/03/30

Why don't satisfy yourself for the rest of the time that you don't get sex?

Reply to FlowerChild