Posted by: just me | 2008/10/17

sex addict

hi there im a female aged27 so addicted to sex, its constantly on my mind, im married and have sex with my hubby everynight, but still it feels not enough,
is something wrong with me ?

I think the term "sex addict" is profoundly unhelpful, especially as it implies that you are helpless to change your behaviour, when this is definitively not true. You don't mention whether you have ALWAYS had a very high libido ( it varies amongst us, like height and weight ) or whether this has been a recent development. There are numerous possible causes for such a change, if that is the case ; and maybe it's simply that you have a higher level of libido than most, and maybe more than your husband. Either way it would be worth seeing a shrink or family counsellor to explore the nature of the problem you experience, and to explore options for changing it to the degree that it is inconvenient

Posted by: lolo | 2008/10/17

sideways - give me your details please!!! I am very willing...

Reply to lolo
Posted by: JUST ME | 2008/10/17

hi Jjr
pls be a bit more specific, are you refering to my problem are u also like that ?

Reply to JUST ME
Posted by: jjr | 2008/10/17

if hade that prob for so long and its still there ,just learn tolive with it

Reply to jjr
Posted by: JUST ME | 2008/10/17

Reply to JUST ME
Posted by: sideways | 2008/10/17

I wish we were married, my girlfriend has the exact opposite problem and it' s driving me insane!!!

That said, what cs has said is correct. See a shrink and then explore your options.

Reply to sideways
Posted by: just me | 2008/10/17

sc, u have totally lost me, could u pls try again but in english this time, and it only recently started. i dont know nothing about high or low libidos, and what do u mean i should see a shrink and explore the nature of the problem,

Reply to just me