Posted by: nanni | 2009/03/31


i ve been married for two years with the same guy i dated for the past five years.our sex life was so amazing,even after the birth of our first we have our second son and i feel like my vagina size has grown,so i need help on what to do toi make it smaller.please help?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

again the only thing that works- apart from surgery is Kegel excercises. start here;

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Sex Pot | 2009/04/01

Hi there Nanni   firstly lets ignore the stupid, insensitive remarks. Yes this happens 2 most of us after 1 or 2 babies. As was said, your best option is pelvic floor (Kegel) excercises. There ain' t much else U can do but they do work quite well. Just keep at them do them every day. One very positive effect of them is that U can squeeze your man' s penis when he' s inside U. It drives my hubby nuts when I do this to him. As 4 the extra few curves, some men get 2 like them. My hubby really likes mine, he says I' ve got hips + boobs + bums that I never had before + he kan' t kepp his eyes or hands off me

Reply to Sex Pot
Posted by: van | 2009/03/31

Nanni, did you give birth naturally or via c section? natural birth can affect the " tightness"  of your vagina, especially if you were torn or cut during labour.
I would suggest pelvic floor exercises to tone things up a little... basically, its the muscle you pull when you' re trying to stop a wee. tighten it, hold it for a few seconds, then relax it. Repeat about 50 times, and build up gradually on how long you hold it for, and the number of repetitions. You can also try getting Ben-wa balls, they are little wieghted balls that you put up into your vagina and then hold in, they help strengthen the muscles.
Good luck, and ignore the insensitive people who may make nasty comments.

Reply to van
Posted by: p& p | 2009/03/31

sana my advice is you can try the back style i am telling you it will work..

Reply to p&amp p
Posted by: HA | 2009/03/31

Sorry nanni, that how life works. U r not a teenager anymore, just another married wife with kids. Accept it. Did u realise some other differences? like sagging boobs, flabby stomach, bigger behind and so on. Thats life.

Reply to HA
Posted by: sandy | 2009/03/31

it cant " grow" , hahahahahah~

Reply to sandy

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.