Question
Posted by: Paul | 2007/03/29

Sex

Hi CS!

Welcome back to the forum, trust you are well and recovering!

Quick question.

Can lack of intimacy and sex from ones monogamous partner, make you cranky and bebliksemed, combined with high blood pressure and depression medication?

Right now I so badly want to bitch slap the next person to come into this office!

Nice to hear from you again, Paul ! Lack of intimacy, and lack of sexual release, either or both, can indeed make any of us cranky. Depression meds might add to that effect, or not. Cranky is more likely to cause high blood pressure than the other way round !
You're not off at all.

7
Posted by: Paul | 2007/03/30

Ag -|- never mind.

Reply to Paul
Posted by: scat | 2007/03/30

Uhm, Paul - wake up and smell the coffee - married men still masturbate , dont know why you compare it with a naughty schoolboy....weird

Reply to scat
Posted by: Paul | 2007/03/30

Why should I be the faithful loving partner, and be a dad to a son that I did not produce, and sit and masturbate like a naughty school boy?

Reply to Paul
Posted by: jojoj | 2007/03/29

Paul, have u heard of masturbation?

Reply to jojoj
Posted by: Paul | 2007/03/29

Thanks ladies.

So im not that off.

Reply to Paul
Posted by: Ness | 2007/03/29

I second that

Reply to Ness
Posted by: Jane | 2007/03/29

Hi Paul,

I think it is definitely possible. My husband knows that when I start being bitchy and cranky all I need is a "good session" with him and I'm back to my old self again.

Reply to Jane