Question
Posted by: Simon | 2007/03/28

Sex

me and my girlfriend are 16 years old weve been dating for quite a while now and both agreed we wanted to have sex, but the thing is we both still live with our parents where would be the best place to do it, i dont wanna get caught by her parents ive thought about public toilets but thats a bit dodgy

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi Simon,

to be honest i dont have a list of places where teens can sneak off to to have sex!!

if there is anxiety about this the two of you need to think about really being ready for it, and that includes the environment - losing your virginity in a public toilet does not sound like something you will look back on with fond memories in the future!