Question
Posted by: Josh | 2006/10/27

Sex

How can I give good sex, like how will i know that my girlfriend will love it. Is there any tricks for it or anything. IF so could you please help me. That would be great thanks. --Josh

Expert ImageTeen expert

Firstly Josh can you please state your age?

Thanks.

4
Posted by: lil d | 2006/11/09

in don't u should have sex till ur ready and she ready and when u do enjoy it and take care of her set the mode and make her fell sepchel

Reply to lil d
Posted by: me | 2006/11/03

Josh
there are other ways to really pleasae her other than sex. sex can often land up making your relationship more stressful. After sex, u will always wonder if it was good for her and if shes telling the truth. hectic!!!
why dont you concenrate on getting to know her for who he she. take her on an adventure, do the things she loves to do.
take her somewhere really special to her

Reply to me
Posted by: PEANUT GALLERY | 2006/11/01

OK, FIRST THINGS FIRST...... 3 VERY IMPORTANT RULES.

1 ~ DONT BE A FOOL, WRAP YOUR TOOL.
2 ~ COVER YOUR STUMP BEFORE YOU HUMP.
3 ~ AND NO BALLOON.... NO PARTY!

REMEMBER, YOU DONT WANT TO CONTRACT SOMETHING HECTIC. LIFE IS FAR TOO SHORT TO BE CARELESS, THIS ISNT A REHERSAL, YOU ONLY GET ONE SHOT AT LIFE. LEARN, EXPLORE AND RELAX, THIS ISNT A CHORE, ITS PLEASURE, THE MORE YOU PRACTICE, THE MORE YOU LEARN. PICTURE HER BODY AS A WONDERLAND, ITS BEAUTIFUL, ITS ELUSIVE, AND ITS UNEXPLORED (BY YOU, ANYWAY) THINK ONLY OF PLEASING HER, CAUSE SHE'LL PROB BE THINKING OF PLEASING YOU, THEREFOR, YOU'LL BOTH PLEASURE EACH OTHER. HAVE FUN DUDE..... GET HER DOOOOOONNNNEEEE!!!!!

Reply to PEANUT GALLERY
Posted by: bob | 2006/10/28

comunication with her, an open mind, and a willingness to learn. knowing where things are dosent hurt. explore.

Reply to bob