Question
Posted by: kim | 2005/12/06

sex

when i have sex with my husband i stay very dry which makes sex painful and not nice at all what do i do it is so embarrissing.i cannot tell him i fake all the time .

Try using KY jelly. Lots of forplay is, of course, the best option.

2
Posted by: Lee | 2005/12/07

hi kim, vaseline or johnson's baby oil also helps, my hubby always massages me with it and it works WONDERS !!! good luck and enjoy!! Lee

Reply to Lee
Posted by: janice | 2005/12/07

hi kim,
don't tell him you fake it all the time that will just hurt his feelings. what you need to do is change the way you have sex. try lotssa of foreplay, and also what i do (cause i also don't have a lot of natural lubrication) my husband puts spit on his hand and rubs it on my vagina and then puts spit on his hand and rubs it on his penis. i know this sounds really wierd, but it works for us. it seems that spit is the same consitancy as arousal fluid and you're sharing bodily fluids anyway. it just makes penetration easier and then we can both enjoy it.

Reply to janice