Question
Posted by: A | 2005/12/02

Sex

Hi All

Is it true that when you have lots of sex you need lots of sex; like everyday you are horny is this normal? I get from my GF everynight & still get completely aroused during the day & have to go to the toilets which takes literally 2min & I am good again.

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi A and welcome to our forum - your post is probably more appropriate for the Sexology forum. Sexual desire is dynamic and there is no right or wrong in this regard.

Inappropriate responses to this post will be deleted.

5
Posted by: A | 2005/12/05

Thanks Expert I posted it here as I am gay an wanna hear from other ladies, thanks for the great response thou expert!

lol at Nikki, thanks.

Angelina, my gf is a scorpio & I am a Capricorn.

Thanks MZ Candy I thought so too, I was starting to feel like a nypho Maniac lol at one stage, I love being in a healthy sexual relationship makes you feel great!!!

Reply to A
Posted by: S. | 2005/12/02

Wow - you're lucky - enjoy!

Reply to S.
Posted by: Mz Candy | 2005/12/02

I can relate to your situation A. You may be someone that is both physically and mentally healthy for your hormones to react the way they do. I have an experience of being in a healthier mood for the entire week and sometimes longer and it's perfectly normal. I'm not dating anyone at the moment but have had no disapprovals in the past.

I say go on and have a great love-life. If both yourself and your partner are happy about your behaviour, don't even worry about it. Have fun A.

Later...

Reply to Mz Candy
Posted by: Angelina | 2005/12/02

A are your starsign the sign of scorpio? please reply as i am studying this thing with the signs.

Reply to Angelina
Posted by: Nikki | 2005/12/02

Wow, would like to meet you ......... ;)

Reply to Nikki