Question
Posted by: pito | 2004/01/27

sex

My husband had come home late the day before complaining about his stomach and headache. Please tell me how can you tell if a man has just had sex elsewhere coz l didnt trust him he was really looking like he had just had a time of his life

l have this problem l thought had stopped when l had sex with my husband this morning my vagina all of a sudden went so watery and some went on the sheets (but not that much water) l felt so embarased and l could tell my husband was not happy at all coz it didnt even take long for his penis to be soft.

Do l have an infection or what?

There is no physical way of telling whether a man has recently had sex.
If you have a watery discharge, this could indicate an infection. However, this should be present at other times, not just with sex. If the wetness is only during sex, it could just be normal lubrication which indicates that you are aroused.

2
Posted by: Kate | 2004/01/27

You sound very insecure in your relationship. I think you need to talk to your husband about your worries.

Reply to Kate
Posted by: megan | 2004/01/27

sometimes when my hubby & i have sex i'm turned on so much that the sheets look soaked....maybe you're the same, but to be on the safe side, rather visit your doc for a checkup.

Reply to megan