Question
Posted by: big head | 2004/01/19

sex

hie

When l am having sex my vagina has so much water and it make this irritating and embarassing noise like a bottle of water being shaken. l was never like this it only started after the birth of my only son.

Please help at times l dont enjoy sex because of the noise and that when my husband wants it like almost everyday.

Thanks, Scared

The noise is just due to air being trapped in the vagina and then released. Changing position sometimes helps this.
If you only have the 'water' during intercourse, this is most likely normal lubrication and indicates that you are aroused.

1
Posted by: wise | 2004/01/19

What is happening to u is common to every woman who has gone through labour, and it is known as vaginal stretching.The are a number of techniques available to bring it back to an original size. Please contact your doctor for this methods.
I hope u will find this helpful !

Reply to wise