Posted by: big head | 2004/01/19



When l am having sex my vagina has so much water and it make this irritating and embarassing noise like a bottle of water being shaken. l was never like this it only started after the birth of my only son.

Please help at times l dont enjoy sex because of the noise and that when my husband wants it like almost everyday.

Thanks, Scared

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

The noise is just due to air being trapped in the vagina and then released. Changing position sometimes helps this.
If you only have the 'water' during intercourse, this is most likely normal lubrication and indicates that you are aroused.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: wise | 2004/01/19

What is happening to u is common to every woman who has gone through labour, and it is known as vaginal stretching.The are a number of techniques available to bring it back to an original size. Please contact your doctor for this methods.
I hope u will find this helpful !

Reply to wise

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.