Question
Posted by: pretty woman | 2004/01/15

sex

how will i know if the sexologist is the person giving me advice and not just anybody joking around?

My answers come in the Blue column and I sign them as myself Dr Elna McIntosh. I only answer questions that are related to sexual health. Sexual fantasies, chats and general smut gets ignored. I also will initial EMC when I acknowledge that I have read it, but have no comment.

Dr Elna McIntosh

3
Posted by: Toy-Boy | 2004/01/15

Why are people calling it a blue background?? It's beige.

Reply to Toy-Boy
Posted by: Sexologist | 2004/01/15

Just to show you that this is NOT the Sexologist. We can't write on a blue background. Chip

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Phoenix | 2004/01/15

The reply will be in a different colour- it will be black writing on a beige background.

Reply to Phoenix