Question
Posted by: scared | 2005/07/04

severe vaginal pain

My vagina is very soar & there is a severe discharge.There is also tiny blood clots being discharged.i have been 4 a pap smear all was clear. the pain is unbearable.

It sounds like you have an infection. You should see your doctor.

2
Posted by: scarred | 2005/07/04

the problem has gotten worse.the discharge is so bad,that i now have to use a pad.the discharge is like when you get your periods.i have made an appointment with my gynae for thursday. i don't think i can manage the discomfort though.

Reply to scarred
Posted by: karin | 2005/07/04

please phone your gynae now, this doesnt sound right, a pap picks up infections, yours sounds more complicated, please dont wait, you may be doing more damage. goodluck x

Reply to karin