Question
Posted by: Zena | 2004/11/15

Severe stomach pain and discomfort during first month of pregnancy

Hi I have just found out that I am 1 month pregnant but the pain is unbearable I cannot sleep at night or day andjust feel really ill, the gynae says it is normal and will pass? I am concerned as this is my first pregnancy and I am really feeling ill and just cannot take it anymore please help what can I have to ease the pain please help me

If you have had a scan and the fetus is in the right place, then the pain may be from stretching of the ligaments and can be relieved by Panado. Bladder infections can also cause pain but there is usually burning on passing urine as well.
If you are still worried, you should go back and see your doctor.

1
Posted by: Greer | 2004/11/15

As sounds as if you have a pelvic infection, You need to have it checked out asap.

Reply to Greer