Question
Posted by: daisy | 2007/04/28

severe pelvic pain

Hi! I am 20 and have really bad pelvic pain. It is really really low, near the genital area right where the pubic hair start, and more towards the right. It hurts so bad that I just want to curl up in a ball. I have PCOS, and wpndering if it is related. Since it is Saturday, I can't call my GYN, but even if I could, they won't take me becasue I don't have the money to pay, adn I have asked before about being billed. It hurts so bad, and I really don't know what to do. Eeek.

Dear Daisy
This is the area where the ovarium is located - a GP will also be able to look for you and treat this - will be cheaper.