Question
Posted by: AW | 2007/12/03

Severe muscle cramps and spasms

Lately I'm continuously suffering from severe muscle cramps and spasms in the evenings. So much so that I have within the last month not had a decent one hour night's sleep.

I am a semi-professional athlete, so I don't know if it may have something to do with a rigorous training regime. Whatever the case may be, my work is starting to get affected due to my lack of sleep, and my muscles are constantly sore. Especially my feet, hips and calves.

Please help!!!

Expert ImagePharmacist

Are you taking a salt replacement i.e CrampStop or Crampeeze? It may be that excessive perspiration leads to the cramps. Ensure taking enough fluid while training.

2
Posted by: stanley | 2009/03/14

i keep on getting a cramp in my right calf muscle I don' t know what i am lacking in my diet?

Reply to stanley
Posted by: MADELEINE | 2007/12/18

ek laat gedurig goeters uit my hande val. My hande kramp verskriklik by my polse. as ek goed moet dra ook, dan is dit baie seer. Wat kan dit wees

Reply to MADELEINE