Question
Posted by: May | 2004/02/02

Severe headaches at 31 weeks

I was wondering if some one out there is experiencing the same problems. Out of a 7 day week, I have 5 sometimes 6 days of headaches that does not go away. I'm dont want to drink to much penado's as I'm scared it might harm the baby. When I do take penado it hardly work if ever.

I know this is not high blood pressure, mostly low blood pressure 100 over 60 or sometimes lower! Working is getting to me, as I cannot concentrate with this dull throbbing 24/7. Any advice out there?

Panado is fine as long as you do not take more than 2 tablets 3 times a day. Dehydration can cause headaches, so ensure that you drink plenty of fluids. If the headaches are severe and persist, you should see your doctor to check that there is no underlying cause.