Question
Posted by: Jess | 2004/10/26

Severe Headaches

Had a car accident 2 years ago. Received Physio for Whiplash. Seemed to be doing much better until last 6 months or so.
GP referred to Physio. Two weeks after starting the physio again I ended up in casusalty with a severe headache and neck muscle spasms. I was then referred to a Neurosurgeon. He requested x-rays - all normal. I was then put on various anti-inflammatories and pain killers. It seemed to help a bit but now that I am off medication it seems to be starting all over again. I went to see the NS again and had an MRI scan done - all normal. Although a great relief, this is all very frustrating. i do not want to have to live on pain medication, and fed up having to pay all these medical bills with no results as to what is causing my discomfort.
Symptoms: sever headaches, nausia, memory loss, lack of concentration, numb pain sensations in arms and legs, pain behind my eyes, dizziness, muscle spasms from base of head to between my shoulder blades... Any advise on who I should be speaking to regarding this would be most appreciated. My GP, Physio, Neurosurgeon have really not been much help...

Expert ImageArchive

Hi Jess

Where are you? You sound like my average patient. Your body is still holding its defensive pattern and needs to be unlocked. E-mail me directly and we will see what we can do.

Douglas