Question
Posted by: Terry | 2004/02/12

SEVERE HEADACHES

PLEASE INFORM ME AS TO WHAT THE PROBLEM CAN BE AS I DO GET SEVERE HEADACHES IN THE MIDDLE OF MY HEAD WHICH EFFECTS MY EYESIGHT AS WELL

Expert ImageArchive

There are a lot of causes for headache. The cause can be worked out by taking a carefull history. This includes how long it lasts, how long it has been going on, the nature of the pain, what time of the day it starts, etc. I would suggest you see a medical pratitioner to make a clear diagnoses. Also a diary kept by the patient can be very helpfull in finding the cause.

1
Posted by: jason | 2004/02/28

I always get headaches , when i am in the son!! why is it, i drink lots of water a day, and when i get a headache from the son , it really makes me feel tired and sick? what is causing it...

Reply to jason