Question
Posted by: java | 2006/10/26

severe head itch when hot

hi, im 23 years old,male. i've had this condition for about 6 to 7 years now but never consulted anyone, whenever i feel hot or when i eat hot food or even when i get nervous my scalp starts to itch and it is extremely anoying to say the least. any ideas what could cause this or what i can do to get some relief other than scratch myself senseless.

Dear Java
It can be caused by perspiration of the scalp. You could try taking Probanthine when this happens?

1
Posted by: DeltaF | 2006/10/26

Check your blood pressure I had it as well and it felt like things (worms) crawling on my head and my blood pressure was high

Reply to DeltaF