Posted by: Angel007 | 2008/06/24

Severe Constipation due colon narrowings

i had a colon resection a few years ago. i recently had bariumand a colonoscopy. i saw a dietician. on doc suggested another colon operation...

i am eating fresh and dried fruits daily, avoid breads etc. i have tried just about everything. i am constantly bloated, constipated (dont go for days) my doc prescribes the colon clean meds (when you go for colonoscopy) when i am really really desperate (i always am for some relief)

i am in so much pain... my abdominal area and back is in constant pain i can hardly move in the morning hours - the pain literaly wakes me up. i am considering colon cleansing clinic.
PLEASE HELP what else is there

Dear Angel007
This condition must be most distressing and painful for you. You cannot have colon cleansing treatments all the time either. I would recommend that you return to your dr and discuss this severe pain that you are having. Also return to your dietitian because you may need to adjust the diet she/he has given you to alleviate the pain. If the dr recommended another operation then this is perhaps the solution because you cannot go on like this.
I am holding thumbs that you can get some relief from your pain and distress.