Posted by: Janine | 2004/10/11

Severe Cluster Headaches

Hi there, I suspect that I am suffering from cluster headaches, the headache only affects my right side all the way from my shoulder to my temple. It gets so bad that I can't even lift my head sometimes and my crying just makes it worse, I am also a sinus sufferer. I have been having these head-aches for nearly 10 years and it just comes and goes. Is there a head-ache clinic in the cape town area that you can suggest because I need to find out what is causing these head-aches. The pain is getting too much. Even if I cough it affects my head-ache.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Janine, the best would be to ask your doctor to refer you to a neurologist that has a specific interest in headaches. Unfortunately I live in Pretoria and have no idea who the good neurologists in Cape Town are. If you’re interested in something I wrote on the subject you can mail me at Good luck.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.