Question
Posted by: Nicola | 2008/08/04

Severe breast pain

I have been experience severe breast pains just before i due to have my period. But now i have such severe breast pain before and during my period that it makes any form of movement hard. Last year they would just be tender but at the moment they are so sore it hurts to do anything. I’ ve recently been diagnosed with polycystic ovaries, so not sure if that is the cause. Please can you advise what i can to reduce the pain or what might be the cause of this pain?

N

Try Evening Primose oil, available at health shops and pharmacies. Premenstrual breast tenderness is due to hormone changes at this time of the month.