Question
Posted by: Magdel | 2005/07/18

Severe belching, body pains

I have been suffering from SEVERE belching for a long time now, always just treated with Rennies or Lennon's Jamaican Ginger. It is now getting out of hand - what should I do (I have no medical aid)
I should maybe mention that I also have a nonactive thyroid, treated with Eltroxin daily.
For the past few days I have had severe body pains all over my body, have taken some Coxflam with no success
Is this too many questions? I'm sorry for feel like dying on a little heap!!

Magdel, it sounds like you might have a hernia, but I can’t say for sure from this side of the screen. You can mail me at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za if you’re interested in something I wrote on flatulence a while ago, but otherwise the best would be to see your doctor. Good luck.