Question
Posted by: carlito | 2004/10/29

severe back pain

i have had pain in my back and testes for 15months now it first started in my left testes and about 3weeks later stated in my back as well the pain is now more so in the back and left buttock with pain radiating down my thigh and calf and into my foot the leg goes very weak at times just before the pain started i was doing some heavy squtts about 3days before i have seen 2 chiropractor and find myself in a lot of pain after manipluation can you please give me any idea as to what could be going on

Expert ImageChiroDoc

I would recommend that you seek the opinion of a neurologist as soon as possible. Ask your GP to refer you.