Question
Posted by: Mich | 2008/08/01

severe back ache

hi doc

yesterday a excruciating pain washed over my back. It made me fold over. it slowly subsided. it was sudden and has never happened before. i could also not move for a few minutes as i couldent straighten out it was to painful. i don' t know what to think of this, please help.

kind regards Mich

Expert ImageChiroDoc

The circumstances surrounding this experience is important. Were you physically active immediately before the event - or shortly before? Were you involved in excessive strain on your back or subjected to an extended period of irregular posture? The occurrence may indicate an underlying problem in your musculo-skeletal system and as such I would recommend a visit to a Chiropractic doctor.