Question
Posted by: Ian | 2007/03/10

Sever muscular pains in the shoulder

My wife has been suffering from muscular spasms low down in her right shoulder. She had a operation to replace 2 disks in her neck but that has not relieved her pain. I had a shoulder operation a few years ago, similar to a carpol (?) tunnel, which was successfull. Do you have any suggestion for my wife?

Hallo Ian
She could have a problem with the rotator cuff muscles of the shoulder, but this should be examined by a orthopedic specialist to determine the cause - they may need to do sonars or MR scan of the shoulder.