Question
Posted by: "Tik" - Ouer | 2004/12/15

Seuns verslaaf aan TIK

Wie kan my help, dit is `n noodkreet!!!!

I fully agree with Paul and blackbird. Chrystal meth is Bad Stuff, and, though you don't mention his age, this kid needs to see a shrink and get into rehab asap, and to break contact with any of his friends / crowd who is also into this stuff or encouraging him to access it

3
Posted by: blackbird | 2004/12/15

how did he land up in the 1st place getting mixed up with that crap. it's a downward spiral ..get him into rehab ASAP and get him away from his friends, even if it meens locking him up in his room.

how old is he ???

Reply to blackbird
Posted by: Paul | 2004/12/15

Tik is crystal meth, and your son must want to stop otherwise its a lost cause. The best would be to get him into a rehab, tik is very bad stuff indeed.

Reply to Paul
Posted by: Rat | 2004/12/15

sorry for the ignorance but what is TIK ??

Reply to Rat