Question
Posted by: Chameleon_boy | 2007/04/29

Setback

hi guys!

Well i am gonna be off for a while, but first i must deal with a setback.. my bf and i had a huge fight yesterday and i am not feeling to well (emotionally), we fought over my issues and other problems... so from monday ill be in 2 therapy sessions, one for couples and one just for me :) good luck 2 u all... ill c u in about a week!!

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi CB and as always thanks for posting. Sorry about the setback and I'm seriously impressed that you're entering couple counselling! Please keep posting and let us know how this unfolds.

1
Posted by: Chameleon_boy | 2007/05/01

Hey guys, I am back...

One thing i have learnt this week is that make up sex is really truly great!! We have made up almost completely only one thing that still bothers my bf, but that aside...

I have something important... my mother asked me yesterday if i have left my "moffie stories".... and my reply to her... No not yet, but then i dont think i am going to... so she might suspect strongly that i am gay and when the day is right (it might even happen this month or this year" i'll drop the bomb that i have actually been dating my dream man for a year and one month (today!!)

So thanks for the help, advice and courage you guys gave me!!

Stax and stax of love

ChamboyXXX

Reply to Chameleon_boy