Question
Posted by: Kasandra | 2004/02/24

serotonin

Is there any natural product which is not addictive that one can use to lift your serotonin levels? and what pharmacy can i contain this?

Expert ImageNatural health

Hello Kasandra

Yes there are numerous products in the natural world that will help you. Please do see a pharmacy or health store to ask which product they stock or alternatively use, Hyperiforce from A Vogel with Bio-Strath Elixir. These two products together have helped many people suffering from mild to moderate depression.

Kind regards.

Estie

1
Posted by: mia | 2004/03/04

I used something called 5HTP - you can get it at most health shops and some pharmacies. It worked for me, and was prescribed by my homeopath. Hope that helps!

Reply to mia