Question
Posted by: ? | 2004/09/28

Serious problems?

Sounds like some of us have serious problems, others fairly serious and the last of the lot problems that seem serious for us but compared to others are minor.

What I would like to know is...for your get togethers you have every now and again - did you actually go to make friends or did you go because you were curious.

Yes, maybe some of you are birds of a feather story......but some have major problems and are weak and vulnerable - was it wise to get together in the first place and will you be doing it again after this whole disastrous week. It could end really badly for someone you know.

Hmm

4
Posted by: Martin | 2004/09/28

Time to post

It was like any other get2gether of a crowd of people, you take from it what you put into it, yea, shite will happen, but that is not exclusive to any particular group of people.
What happens if you get a mail from an old school pal, and go to a school reunion, yea, things will happen, but why did you go in the first place?
Meet different people.
If you want to observe from the sidelines, go for it, but using it to slate other people could make you look bad.
I don't believe any person was there for ill intent, and when something bad happens, most people take sides, that is called life.
It was fun, I will surely attend any other meeting or gathering.
If for no other reason than to have a 10 minute conversation with someone new!
My 2c, Use it, Don't use it!

Reply to Martin
Posted by: Paul | 2004/09/28

Maybe thats why I never went. hmm

Reply to Paul
Posted by: ? | 2004/09/28

See what I mean - RUN ZAZZO, SIMBAS (BB) AFTER YOU NOW.

Reply to ?
Posted by: Chelle | 2004/09/28

I'd like to hear what the people who attended have to say. I was seriously considering joining in, but after this week, I definitely have decided against it. I also don't think it's such a good idea anymore. (I said that somewhere here earlier).
I'm sure at least one or two good friendships have been made though. But for the most part it seems like a disaster (but that's an outsiders point of view).

Reply to Chelle