Question
Posted by: PNTYBOY | 2007/02/21

Serious Obsession

I have a serious panty fetish. Only used one's. Forever trying to get my hands on some. What can I do about this? It is getting worse by the day.

See a good local shrink for a proper assessment and treatment, which would at least involve behaviour therapy and CBT, to reduce the appeal to you of the fetish panties, and increase your interest in more orthodox pursuits.

5
Posted by: pntyboy | 2007/02/21

Will take the advice of Cybershrink. Rest of the advice not of use at all. To answer RR - it is not to wear them.

Reply to pntyboy
Posted by: RR | 2007/02/21

But how? Do you wanna wear them or sniff them?

Reply to RR
Posted by: Garth | 2007/02/21

Buy some panties, wear them yuorself and voila there you have your used panties and you can then perve about them all you like!

Reply to Garth
Posted by: Lauren Auder | 2007/02/21

Feel free to go to any Lingerie store n shop to your hearts content.... u can dress up as a lady to stop getting those "what is this guy doing here" glare from the ladies

Reply to Lauren Auder
Posted by: Sg | 2007/02/21

Seek professional help.

Reply to Sg