Question
Posted by: oopsie | 2004/11/11

serious heartburn-could i be pregnant?

i have really bad heartburn for a few days now,my last period was 10 days ago,is it to soon to do a pregnancy test?could i be pregnant as i was not on birth control for 3 months before my last period(which was very light)i have tried so many anti-acids,even water makes the heartburn worse.

please help!!

Oopsie, you ovulate 14 days after the first day of your period, so I doubt that it is due to pregnancy. The best would be to see your doctor, have him make a diagnosis and get something potent like Pantoloc®.

1
Posted by: oopsie | 2004/11/11

i forgot to mention that i get cramps almost like period pain and i get tierd really quickly-my pharmasist gave me iron tablets to take but no change!

Reply to oopsie