Question
Posted by: Grace | 2007/11/29

Serious about being healhty

Pls tell me if this is ok. My BMI is 34and I do taebo as well.
I eat supper at 7 but feel hungry at about nine. What can I snack on? Am I eating too much or too little? Pls help!
Breakfast: oats with low fat milk
Mid morning snack: apple and yoghurt
Lunch: low GI seed bread with avo, or low fat cheese
Mid afternoon snack: fruit and yoghurt
Supper: veggie stir fry/glrilled chicken and veggies/pasta and tuna

Dear Grace
The diet you suggest is well balanced and should not cause you to feel hungry because each meal and snack contains some carbohydrates and a low-GI food. If you like milk then drink a glass of fat-free milk at about 9 pm to prevent the late-night hunger pangs. Fat-free milk contains no fat, is a low-GI, high-calcium food and it contains plenty of the amino acid tryptophan which helps to boost serotonin levels in the brain, which prevents hunger pangs and cravings. During the day you can add a fruit to breakfast and lunch if necessary.
Good luck with your diet and the exercise.

1
Posted by: Curious | 2007/11/29

What is taebo?

Reply to Curious