Question
Posted by: mira | 2006/04/18

Serc

Can Serc be used for general i.e. bad circulation in the feet too? or is it only to be used for Meniers Syndrome? My dr prescribed Serc for me when i complained of numb feet now i read the pamphlet it talks of middle ear, can one use it for general blood circulation too safely as prescribed of course?

Hi Mira
I have never used it for feet - it is an antihistamine and I don't really think it will help - Vit B6, Essaven or Paroven or Adalat will be my choices of medication to use.

1
Posted by: MM | 2006/04/19

Cerc is actually a "Betahistamine" - dont know how it differs from antihistamine - maybe ask the cyberdoc

Reply to MM