Posted by: n | 2005/07/25


Hubby of 3 yrs has decided that I am not the woman he wants to be married to. He thought I would change into a stay-a- home wife and have kids, and I made it quite clear from the days of courtship that I dont want kids, nor will I stay at home, cook nor clean. Thats wat helpers are for.
We've decided on a separation to see if this is really wat we both want. How do I go about now picking up my life after 6 years with him. I am angry, frustrated and hurt. How do I get over this quickly and as painlessly as possible.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

Your reactons sound very normal, to a frustrating and hurtful situation for you. Keep active, including socially, and consider seeing a counsellor

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: SG | 2005/07/25

You know the song "breaking up is hard to do" !!!!!! well it is so true.The only way you can move on is by going out a lot,whether it be to a movie,theatre,gym,friends etc.
You need to keep him out of your mind as much as possible.
Don't rush into another relationship but do remember that there are plenty of fish in the sea,you will find MR RIGHT !!!!

Reply to SG

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.