Question
Posted by: Iggy | 2007/05/25

Separating

I am going to propose separation between my wife and I over the weekend- are there any things that I should bear in mind as I approach the situation?

I have considered the following:
Who lives where?
Custody
Wages of the char that works in the house
Schooling and transport of children

Good legal advice would be wise

2
Posted by: Southernwrite | 2007/05/25

Make sure evrything is cast in stone via a lawyer, on apaper and agreed upon - else later in years to come it will come back to haunt you and the bickering will never end

Reply to Southernwrite
Posted by: ME | 2007/05/25

Hi Iggy, Get a good layer, the divorce settlement is very important, Let him guide you, at this stage your emotions are out of control and you don't know if your coming or going. Let your layer guide you I am sure this will make you feel better down the road.

It's not easy, but your doing the right thing. Hang in there and Good Luck.

Reply to ME