Question
Posted by: Twain | 2006/07/14

Separate sex stories

Hi, I was wondering if people on this forum would be intersted in having a new section set aside for all the people who write in with sex stories,strange places to have sex, voyeurism etc..etc. This would leave this current section free for just questions relating to sexaual issues and not people writing in giving stories. I believe one can learn from the stories or give one ideas but I believe a section dedicated to this would be far more interesting. Any comments and suggestions

Send your stories to www.sexdoc.co.za where a new section is started with Sexual Fantasy strories

Prof Elna McIntosh

2
Posted by: Wet Friday | 2006/07/14

Mail me at kizami_zukiathotmaildotcom and will most certainly replyl

Reply to Wet Friday
Posted by: charlieverbatim | 2006/07/14

Hi Twain
I think that is a brilliant idea! We all want to know how to do some things and the forum is full of those questions! If there was a section dedicated to these kinds of stories, we would not have to entertain "silly questions" here!
Take care - enjoy your weekend!! !

Reply to charlieverbatim