Posted by: Lee | 2009/04/06

Sensitive spot in deep penetration

During deep penetration i feel a sensitive, almost painful spot that makes me want to jump out of my skin. This has been going on since i first became sexually active. (Im 21 now) I went to the gynae about a year ago for a check up and told him about it. He said it is probably an infection and prescribed me a small egg-shaped capsule of cream for the ' infection' . It didnt work. My partner said he doesnt feel anything different when i feel that sensation. Its really starting to affect my sex life. Every time i have intercourse i stress about feeling it again. I cant orgasm vaginally and now this, i feel like im letting my partner down.
What else can i do? Please help?


Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

It is most likely that your partner is hitting against an ovary. This is always sensitive and responds to changing position. Most women do not have orgasms from vaginal sex, and need stimulation of the clitoris.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Natz | 2009/04/07

I also feel this when we do the " Doggy Style"  position. Sorry to be blunt! Im 27, married for 4 years. Have has pap smears before, nothing funny picked up. It just feels like Hubby is going in too deeply but I feel no pain with missionary position.....he also says he feels nothing funny either...I just cant handle him going in so deeply! Ouch!

Reply to Natz

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.