Question
Posted by: Serious | 2004/02/17

Sensitive problem

About 8 months ago I accidentally bent my penis while it was erect (I was sleeping and woke with erection which I then pushed down into the bed, unfortunately too hard) It was painful during sex for the next 6 months or so but gradullly getting better. Suddenly about a month ago things changed. Although still not really painfull, my erection suddenly had an almost 90 degree bend to the left about 2/3 up its length. there is also a marked indentation on the shaft at the bend. Please advise.

Serious, it sounds like you injured the inside of the penis and that this has now healed by forming scar tissue. This scar tissue doesn’t stretch like the rest of the penis when you have an erection and that’s why it bends to the side. The best would be to see an urologist and have him sort it out for you (you might need surgery). Good luck.