Question
Posted by: CL | 2007/03/05

Sensitive nipples

My nipples have been really sensitive the last 3 days, i only feel it when i touch there. If i keep it warm the pain tends to subside. What can this be?

It may be a premenstrual symptom depending where in your cycle you are.

7
Posted by: Jessy | 2007/03/06

hi,
Same thing for me,sensitive nipples.My last period on the Jan 4th & feb 5th .How many days i should wait to take pregnancy test ?

Reply to Jessy
Posted by: CL | 2007/03/06

I had my last period on the 13 February and my cycle is usually for 5 days. Does that mean anything?

Reply to CL
Posted by: CL | 2007/03/06

Reply to CL
Posted by: Jessy | 2007/03/05

hi,
i am also feeling same thing sensitive nipples, backache for 5 to 6 days .Usaually i
will have leg pain 2 to 3 days before menstruation.I also doubt if i am pregnant ? My period was last month on febr 5 th .My period used to occur either 3 days before or after my scheduled date ie feb 5 th.I am very anxious to know about it.How many days should i wait to take my pregnancy test? What are the other symtoms you had during pregnancy Nix? is sensitive nipples & backache are the symptoms for menstruation ?

Reply to Jessy
Posted by: Nix | 2007/03/05

when last month?? what date?? and how long is your cycle usually

Reply to Nix
Posted by: CL | 2007/03/05

yes, very tender... as for being pregnant, my husband will be thrilled. my last period was last month...

Reply to CL
Posted by: Nix | 2007/03/05

don't know if this is good or bad news for you, but that was my first symptom that i was pregnant. feels like they've been cut by blades hey! when was your last period?

Reply to Nix