Posted by: Sensitive | 2008/06/08

Sensitive issue

Hi Doc

This is a sensitive issue for me, but I really hope that you will be able and willing to assist...

I am uncircumsised and the tip of my penis glans (the small hole) is extremely sensitive, and this is also affecting my sexual life. It has always been that way.

Is there anything I can do to better this? Like use a cream or something? Is it furthermore abnormal?

Would REALLY appreciate your help!

Thank you.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Thank you for visiting

I recommend that you consult a urologist, in order to have a full examination done, as it is possible that you have a permanent infection in the tip of your penis. Depending on your diagnosis, it can be an abnormal condition.

Kind regards

Dr Anrich Burger

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.