Question
Posted by: MANDY | 2005/01/06

SENSITIVE CLITORIS

I AM 24 WEEKS PREGNANT AND MY HUSBAND AND I NEVER HAD SEX IN A MONTH. I JUST DON'T HAVE THE ENERGY OR HAVE HEARTBURN. FOR THE LAST WEEK MY CLITORIS HAS BEEN SENSITIVE WHEN I URINATE. IS THIS BECAUSE WE HAVE NOT BEEN DOING THE HUMPIDY OR IS IT BECAUSE I GO TO THE TOILET LIKE EVERY HALF HOUR, DUE TO THE WAY THE BABY IS LYING?

More liekly to be due to going to the toilet often. It is quite common to have a decrease in libido during pregnancy.

1
Posted by: LEE | 2005/01/06

HUMPIDY??? YOU MIGHT HAVE A HAIR CAUGHT IN YOUR CLITORIS, THIS CAN MAKE IT SENSITIVE AND SORE. HAVE A LOOK AFTER A WARM BATH (WITH A MIRROR) AND GENTLY WIPE UNDER THE TIP WITH COTTOM WOOL SOAKED IN WARM WATER AND DETTOL. ITS NOT FROM NOT HAVING SEX

Reply to LEE