Question
Posted by: Bubbles | 2003/03/19

Seminal fluid in females

hi there
Gyane doc, u've relpied to my question on femle secretions as follows: that The clear discharge of females is lubrication due to arousal. It is related to this rather than to orgasm.

my question from that is, is this clear discharge seminal fluid from females. or is there some other discharge that is secreted at teh tiem of an orgasm - teh one with teh 'fish-smell' - is it teh same or a diferent one.

Thanks again, Kind Regards

Some women do secrete an " ejaculate". This is not seminal fluid as there is no semen in women. It is a secretion from the surrounding glands. A few women pass a few drops of urine at the time of orgasm as well. Far more common through is the lubrication due to arousal which is secreted by the Bartholin's glands in the walls of the vagina.