Posted by: jinx4 | 2008/07/16

Self Image

Hi Doc, my hubby and I used to have great sex, now its down to nothing for about 8 years. He says its due to stress -but I think its something more. Is it because I am plumpish and not model thin,,.....

Probably not related to your weight unless maybe you have recently gained a great deal of weight having always previously been slim./ But why not see a marriage counsellor together as there are probabl;y a number of relevant areas needing work together

Posted by: Maria | 2008/07/16

Lack of libido can be due to age, stress, diabetes, depression, certains meds etc. etc. I think a checkup for your hubby at the doc, followed by some marriage counselling might be a good idea.

Reply to Maria
Posted by: SR | 2008/07/16

jiinx4 = are you sure this aint a hoax post? so what have you been doing in the interim? 8 years? come on

Reply to SR