Question

self destructive

i am going anon for this. I have for the last week been feeling very angry to the point of self destructive. My fuse is so short. i cant sleep at night. everything makes me explode. My 4 year old is not helping with matters either. She just doesnt listen and then i explode, shouting at her. I dont feel myself. its like something has taken over and i have no control of me anymore. Do any of you get like this. I thought it was PMS, what can i take for it. I am on Vit B & Iron tabs. I just want to pack up and leave everything

Whatever is causing this, it sounds like a crisis worth seeing your shrink about, surely ? And if you don't currently have a shrink, it'd be a good time to get one ? Exercise could help, and taking some time for yourself, while someone else, reliable, looks after the child.

1
Posted by: Tango | 2008/01/15

Yes, I am sure many of us can relate. Try adding Evening Primrose Oil to your daily vit / iron intake.

Try and look closely at your life and see if anything there is causing you this stress. Marriage, relationships, work, friends, etc.

A form of exercise also shall help.

Its not ok to take it out on your child - but you know that.
If things do not improve, visit your Dr for a good chat.

Reply to Tango