Question
Posted by: Wilma | 2007/03/30

Self defense is a duty and a right

Are there any self-defense courses in the Randburg/Roodepoort area?
I think self-defense should be taught at least to girls at school level and woman have a duty to themselves to ensure that they can defend themselves to some extent. We are soft targets and I think once criminals realise that we are taking matters into our own hands, they'll think twice about taking advantage of us.

Expert ImageSelf defence expert

Hi Wilma,

Please contact Aileen on 083 226 1576 or email aileen@jkdu.co.za for training options in your area.
We have to be honest with our current situation in South Africa (unlike the government) and admit that things are out of control. Every law abiding citizen has a duty and a responsibility to become a hard target and to ensure that we all stand up and together against this wave of crime in our beautiful country. Taking up Self Defence classes, being more aware and vigilant are baby steps towards this huge distance we have to cover. But then again there is a wise old saying that a journey of a 1000 miles starts with your first step. Are you prepared to take those first steps ? Enough is enough !

Morne
www.jkd.co.za