Question
Posted by: Michelle | 2007/03/19

Self defence training for school girls

Can a self defence course be organised for the girls (and other women in the area) at their school in Pretoria?

Expert ImageSelf defence expert

HI Michelle,

It most certainly can. Please contact Aileen directly at 083 226 1576 or aileen@jkdu.co.za to arrange this.

Kindest Regards
Morne
www.jkd.co.za

1
Posted by: Aileen | 2007/03/20

I understand your need for training up school girls in self defence as more and more little girls are being kidnapped, raped and killed in our country.

Yes a self defence course can be organised for the girls and other women in the area at their school in Pretoria.
Is it a High School or Primary School?
When would you like to do this?
Please email me directly so I can give you different options i.e You can either host the self defence expert to conduct a self defence course or we can organise one of our Group Leaders to assist you.
Remember though that it is important to train on an ongoing basis in order to make the self defence actions become a part of you.
I look forward to being of further assistance to you.

Reply to Aileen