Question
Posted by: Janine | 2006/11/14

Self Defence classes in Cape Town

Can you please advise where I can attend self defence classes in Cape Town area?

Expert ImageSelf defence expert

HI Janine,

Sorry for the late reply, had to move homes :-(

You couldn't have asked this question at a better time :-)
I will be giving a hands on training session in Tableview, Cape Town next Saturday the 9th December.
You can visit my website at www.jkd.co.za and follow the link ont he front page to make your booking or contact Aileen directly at aileen@jkdu.co.za or 083 226 1576 to obtain more details.

You will then be able to meet and train with a couple of Instructors who offer Self Defence training in Cape Town.

Please email me directly at morne@jkdu.co.za should you require any further assistance.

Kindest Regards
Morne
www.jkd.co.za