Question
Posted by: Mia | 2007/06/23

Self defence classes - Durbanville

I am looking to join an evening class in the Durbanville area.

Expert ImageSelf defence expert

HI Mia,

Thank you for your interest in Tai Chi. Yes Tai Chi has a great inlfuence on ones health and well being. I'd like to encourage you to visit www.freewebs.com/sataichi and then our new website which is in the process of being built at www.sataichi.org You will find some interesting reading material re benefits of Tai Chi.
For information re training in the Edenvale area please contact our association administrator Aileen at Cell 083 226 1576 or Tel (031) 903 7616 or email aileen@jkdu.co.za

Looking forward hearing from you

Kindest Regards
Morne

3
Posted by: Bob | 2008/05/22

Hello, nice site look this:

End ^) See you
Nice site
good site
the best

Reply to Bob
Posted by: Mia | 2007/06/26

Thanks. Looking forward to join a group soon

Reply to Mia
Posted by: Se$lf Defence Expert | 2007/06/24

Sorry Mia posted a Tai Chi response to the Self Defence Forum. You can use the same contact details in the response above to enquire about Self Defence classes in Durbanville area.

Many thanks
Morne

Reply to Se$lf Defence Expert