Question
Posted by: Diva | 2005/11/25

Seering cold pain in my shoulder

Doc,
For the past couple of years I have suffered with this pain in my shoulder. It is a searing cold pain that feels like it is under my right shoulder. I have been for physio with no help. I was told I have a weak Romboid muscle, if I have that right. I have improved my posture when sitting at my desk and driving and massage it regulary but to no avail.

Please help!!!

Expert ImageChiroDoc

Have you visited a Chiropractic Practitioner yet ?? Have any x/rays been taken of the area - including the cervical and thoracic spine ??

1
Posted by: Diva | 2005/11/30

No I have not - 1st time hearing of it. Been to a physio who massaged and electrified me and R700 later still suffer.

What do you suggest?

Reply to Diva